Monday 26 August 2019

Abandoned Commercial Waste Bins from Mirch Masala

Big Green Commercial Waste Bins

About the big green commercial waste bins that are now abandoned in our street.

They belonged to the restaurant Mirch Masala.

The other day the manager came to my flat and complained that I had mentioned Mirch Masala unfairly on this website.

I asked him to point out a single image that is a lie or that does not truly represent the state of the rubbish behind the Mirch Masala restaurant.

I’ve also asked him why the restaurant had now abandoned the big bins – but he denied they belonged to the restaurant.

This might be true for now – but I have photographic evidence that the Mirch Masala Restaurant has used those bins for YEARS!!

I do not know why he would not admit that those bins are/or have been his/ the restaurants bins.

I get that he is upset, so am I. I had to put up (and still have to) with overflowing bins, the stench, the rats etc.

The previous manager of Mirch Masala couldn’t care less and just laughed when I complaint about the overflowing bins that where only collected once a fortnight. How a restaurant gets away with this is beyond believe. I guess you can in Croydon.

I have to admit, the new manager has made an effort at first to spruce up the back of house and even cleared the mess that was left from his predecessor on the roof of the restaurant for years. He also covered up (cemented over) the massive rat holes at the back of the restaurant.

However, that tidiness did not last long.

And this is only a small record of what I’ve seen behind the the Mirch Masala restaurant.

As of today, Monday 26th August 2019, the commercial waste bins and the back of the Mirch Masala restaurant are tity and it is clean.

That does not mean it’s alway been like that – nor that it will always be like that.

Mirch Masala Commercial Waste Bins
Guy Urinating in our Street

The post Abandoned Commercial Waste Bins from Mirch Masala appeared first on Norbury SW16.



source http://norburysw16.co.uk/abandoned-commercial-waste-bins-from-mirch-masala/

No comments:

Post a Comment